Fuck me but Chicane is back

Yes boys and girls, I have no idea what is happening in my world of dance with Deepest Blue making a comeback and now Chicane is all geared up for a newie called Come Tomorrow. This is an awaited comeback since the problem with Easy To Assemble and the last single, Stoned In Love feat Tom Jones.

So far, there's a just a remix by Cicada (speaking of which we had a bad experience with...the real noisy insect of course, not the remixer. It was so freaking loud and I killed it. The screaming sound of it when it was smashed into a pancake shape is nothing something that I would like to hear again). Going back to Chicane, I guess alot of you lot might not know what I am talking about, well nevermind. Those who do, an early listen to the clips of remixes is here

Now, the only thing that is missing is more drinks. The one that we had with the girls on Tuesday was fab but I am dying for more. More drinks please. I am a fish. Also, note to self is that I need more sleep. I just want to sleep my life and my problems at work away. There's so much shit, I would think that I got my head stucked inside the toilet bowl.

Comments

William said…
Don't forget to flush le. Haha. I too like to sleep my problems away...

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton