Stop giving me the evils

Lately, my patience has been tested and frankly speaking the fungus level that I am receiving from many people is enough to blast me off the roof. I know that everyone has their own problems in life and sometimes it can get unbearable. But you don't see me making life hell for others. At most I complain about it once or twice (or sometimes more) and just rumble everything down here. Sorry readers but blog is a good theraphy or I will just go out and buy something.

However when people choose to outlet their anger at me, then it is when it becomes NO NO. I need to stress that I am in no way responsible for causing any misery in their life hence I shouldn't be made the human punching bag. It went as bad as just merely asking a simple, non sarcastic, simple question that requiries a simple answer and you get an earful from these bitches. They will give you rude reply or things that never even cross your mind before. Sure... life is a bitch only to you. I am rightfully to be blamed because my life is fabulous, is it? I have no right to be happy, correct?

I fucking work all the time and I have my boss up in my neck asking this and that. I fucking woke up and felt as if I didnt sleep at all, thinking about some work and the last thing I need are bitches throwing a drama fit at me.

If you fucking bitches (notice the plural? it's more than one bitch) so hate your life then make a change. No one is forcing you to do what you want. There's no gunpoint. So don't fucking blame me for living my life and doing the best that I can with it. I am doing my best to stay positive and taking cues from Mariah's theme.

I have no fucking time for negativity. I can listen to you but don't fucking throw tantrums at me as if I am the root and cause for all the evils that you are getting. What you need is a punching bag, not me.

Sigh, at the end I should just calm down. Take away all these negativity and concentrate on important things in life, like buying a new bag. Me and my Supreme Queen Sister LPP used to talk about LoVe as in the bag and someone to provide it and behold, they came out with it. If the whole world is getting enough LoVe then I think there will be less complaints.


I just nicked this picture from flickr. If someone can give me that kind of LoVe, I will go with him anytime, anyday.

Comments

William said…
"Talk to the hand..."

Haha. We have enough crap in our lives. No need to take it from others.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton