Just a moment

It's quite suprising to find a person like me could be such a chameleon sometimes. One moment you think that this fella is actually acting all deep and arty and the next he will come around talking about bags.

I really do love my bags. Lately I have been eyeing more bags and with the new collection of totes from Coach, who can blame me? I was so desperate for some retail action that I went out with Upstairs' Bitch and we ended up walking around, looking at everything and anything. She found her pricing for some pooch and I actually ended up spending 50 bucks on Tin Tin adventures Volume 1. Only one more volume to go and I will complete my collection. It's not as though I am such a huge fan or anything but since introduced to it in high school, I was immediately hooked. There was only one copy of each volume in the school library and took me awhile and a long waiting list (yes, even books have a list like the Birkin) to get through before I managed to finished them.

Fast forward today, I guess I was just recapturing the essence of that time by collecting all of it. Also, it makes a good afternoon read - all clean and wholesome comic and I certainly did not regret spending close to 350 bucks to complete it. Besides any form of shopping is good in my books. I wondered if Cookie would like to pre-order the new Harry Potter book, again it's not like I am the biggest fan on earth but the books despite what everyone says, are quite entertaining.

Going back to bags, I am very torn between saving for a Chanel and having an immediate fix with Coach. I know deep down inside me, I will never afford one and even if I can, I don't think I could part with savings of at least RM5K on a bag wherelse 2K isnt too bad. Furthemore, I need to save save save for a holiday that me and Cookie are so dying for. Sigh, so many things, so little money. Then there's the fabulous Burberry belt that I have been eyeing lately as well...and not to mention that since forever on my wish list Tiffany bracelet. I know. I am a whore. But I can't help it. It's as though there's an internal monster within me that needs to be fed with bags, belts and expensive wants. At least it beats spending tons of cash on buying a dog, sure you can cuddle a dog but you can do the same with a beautiful bag. Besides a bag would not shit or eat and would do as you ask. You can always walk your bags and show it to the whole world.

I was about to bitch slap Upstairs' Bitch over lunch when she told me that she actually inherited like the fabulous Hermes H buckle belt from her late mum (God bless her soul, I shopped with her once, she was FABULOUS) and never bothered to use them. That and many Versace belt, the camdon Chanel bag, TWO vintage Dior handbag, the FAMOUS saddle Dior bag, a few more YSL belts, Fendi bag - like it's a sin NOT to take those babies out for a walk. You know the thing about bags and belt is, you have to use them or they will just die. Yes, it will rot away. Our body oil and contact with it actually keeps them refreshed and alive and these are classic pieces that you can pass on to your children. When I die, my friend's children will be blessed with Uncle Daniel's fierce collection of bags and belts.

Perhaps all this can be solved by Buaya's philosophy - get a sugar daddy. Problem is I don't meet the criteria of a rent boy and I am hardly one. Besides the idea of getting money for sex and love is still very foreign to me. I wouldnt mind getting love but with money and sex on the side.

Till then I can dream. Where are you Mr Darcy? My rich Mr Darcy who owns plenty of estate and with lovely eyes. Please buy me a bag, please please please pretty please.

Comments

William said…
Bags... obscenely luxurious bags...

Ohhh... smoldering eyes.... Now I see why you're raving about him.
savante said…
THink he's much too busy smouldering over Keira Knightley's heaving bosom.
Janvier said…
Stiff toff...although he was rather funny when he went all a-jitter in her presence.
Buaya said…
Nice eyes... Quite handsome... :p

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton