I'm in love!

You know once in a blue moon, no matter how much a cynical that you are – love happens. Just that I never thought that it would happen to me so soon. It’s not just any love, it’s love at first sight. I have always been searching for it and I am still gobsmacked that I have finally it.

I went to bed thinking about it and dreamt away. Something so beautiful and so precious – all in my hand.

Sayang, I love you too.









Who wouldn’t love this FABULOUS (all caps ok) Hamptons (very posh indeed) Weekend Scribble Mini Skinny. It’s called ‘skinny’ for fuck sake, who wouldn’t love it? Look at the beautiful multicolor logo in scribble style, it is pratically an art piece. I have been looking for a small bag for my coins and card and this is it. I so need to own it. Check out the description:


HAMPTONS WEEKEND SCRIBBLE MINI SKINNY
You can toss this versatile piece into your favorite handbag or carry it as a small clutch. This season’s new Scribble Pattern makes it stand out in a crowd.
# Outside credit/business card pocket
# Zip-top closure
# 1 1/4" attached split keyring
# Scribble print fabric with leather trim
# Fabric lining
# 4 1/4 (L) x 3 (H)
# Perfectly sized to hold an iPod® Nano

Honey, it sure stands out in a crowd and at USD38, it’s a steal. A robbery, a heist, a fashion terrorist attack! It even holds an iPod Nano that I don’t have!!! How about this beautiful baby blue darling with a small small price tag of 48USD:


HAMPTONS OPTIC SIGNATURE MINI SKINNY
Fit your cards, cash, keys and more in this slim Optic Signature piece.
# Outside credit/business card pocket
# Zip-top closure
# 1 1/4" attached split keyring
# Optic Signature fabric with leather trim
# Fabric lining
# 4 1/2 (L) x 3 (H)
# Perfectly sized to hold and iPod® Nano

Now I really know what it is to fall head over heels. How am I going to afford this? *Upsets* Cookie will NOT be impressed.

Comments

William said…
I'm glad that you have found "love". But I'm sure you'll be quick to screw around as well. Haha.
thompsonboy said…
BITCH!
Las montañas said…
The blue one looks nice!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton