Roadkill

I am feeling so restless these days that it's not even funny anymore. Most of the time I felt drained and I tired from trying to crack ideas (ideas are easy but if it works strategicly is a different question all together). People will come out and say whats so hard about it and if it's so easy, I wouldn't been spending time on it. Day in, day out, at home and during weekends. I really need to put myself up and get it done once and for all. I know I can do it.

Good or not, don't care. I don't think my boss is expecting much but she just wants to see what I can do. That's the pressure. I am so pressured that I nearly kill a motherfucker bike. This idiot are just too much, making their own road and such. Imagine speeding all the way to find a motherfucking trying to cross from left to immediate right just to inch is fucking measley life to the traffic light. HELOOOOOOOOO you want to get killed? There's alot of way of dying for eg: try smoking for one. Thank god I stopped on time. MOTHERFUCKER! Imagine if you get paid everytime you hit someone stupid like that...I would love to run these bastards down one of these days.

I am so stressed that I am not eating. I really hate the food here. They serve crap food and all the vege is so tough that you use one to hang yourself. All I have left is tofu for lunch. I think I should be a vegetarian. No more KFCs...I think I can try...really hard. It's not like I am eating much meat anyway. I looked fat in my black top today, so gonna burn it..arghhhhh..or rather GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

William said…
The great idea will most probably come to you while you're in the shower or the crapper. Good luck! :D
Las montañas said…
yeah, go spend time under the shower/running water. helps soothes the nerves and eases the thoughts.

Relax... too tense up and that is why you don't feel like eating.
Jonzz said…
What's that cute chicken-crossing-road image supposed to represent? Roadkill or KFC?
Anonymous said…
here's something to sparkle things up? for once i thought i have no place in niel anymore. but then he suddenly appeared in my phone saying he luvs me i was so angry and happy the same time. i cant explain the feeling. i am thinking what cookie's thinking.
Anonymous said…
Work pressure = Self-induced; Mind block = A result of the previous point. Conclusion : Treat yourself to a nice spa session and let loose.
thompsonboy said…
oh well...sigh
Anonymous said…
U complain too much. Ur always bitchin about everything. If only u could shut up and get some real work done. Ur words r louder than ur actions & it should be the other way round!
thompsonboy said…
Oh fuck off. It's my blog and I can complain if I want to.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton