Downtown

I gathered there’s a lot (ok, maybe more than usual) of attention with regards to me and the so-called date yesterday with Mr. Wrong. To clear the air, I did not sleep with him yesterday as some of my sisters would have predicted. Really it was the usual going out and all and the highlight of the evening was bumping into my manager when I was lining up for my ticket. Thank God I wasn’t bitching about anything related to work because he was standing in front of me for a good 15-20 minutes, yes the bloody ticket reservation line was that long and slow.

Mr. Wrong did everything right - the usual call to check if you arrive home safetly and all that. In fact he asked me out again which I politely declined. It's not like I am not going to see him again or anything but too much, too fast - I just can't cope. Besides, I don't want to get him all excited and hurt him at the end. Something which I think I would be doing. But whatever, this is not top of my mind right now. I have things to figure out and music to listen to. I had fun with my girlfriend yesterday, spending and wasting our time away on her sister's birthday party. These 16 years old girls are like so rolleyes inducing, I mean they went like "Oh I suppose I can have one since it's so small, but nothing more" when they were offered the mini ice-cream. Like hello, you can only say that when you are fat or 25 years old like moi!

Anyway,like Cookie, like Fei Mui, like OMG - DOWNTOWN!!!!
Check out the new slutty album cover!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Download Emma "Opps I Airbrush Again" Bunton's Downtown. I love the Element remix.

Okay, so that was rubbish music but everyone needs junk food sometimes. I am putting off writing about myself for the time being - I want to talk about happy things like music and spend more time reading. I am re-reading all my old books - starting with the Anne of series...yes it's girlish but it's good reading.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Anne of Green Gables. All I could recall from the animation is she's a free spirited red head (watched it during primary school...ages ago). And then there're Thundercats, Voltrons, He-Man, G.I. Joe, Care Bears etc... i missed my Sat morning cartoon session.

Don't worry pal, you’ll eventually find your 'Gilbert Blythe’. Cheers
thompsonboy said…
jl...who on god's world are you? Yes, there was a japanese anime done based on the books and telemovie as well. I loved the telemovies but NOTHING. I tell you. NOTHING comes close to the books. Strictly complete and unabridged.
William said…
The TV miniseries was quite good actually. "Ohhh, my kindred spirit". I remember she loved to say that. I watched the series both the times it made its round on RTM2.

Ms Bunton looks like a Barbie Doll. So plastic.
Sam said…
Emma is really getting sluttier by the minute. =P

I wonder if that's a good thing or not.
nyonyapenang said…
mr wrong did too many right things too fast and too soon???? is he aware??
Buaya said…
Mr Wong sounds like a good catch leh, Daniel... Just go slow and enjoy the process and dun think too much... You wun know who is the right one till you tried... :)
Anonymous said…
oh baby emma! i like her rug! oopss, that came out wrong?
Anonymous said…
and i agree with miss nyonya? for start mr wrong is adviced not to have called that night. perhaps the next day instead or better still days later asking for 2nds.
savante said…
Is that really Emma Bunton or a Barbie doll in repose? :O

But anyway sure you won't give Mr Wrong another chance? At the most he could be a good friend so just let your mind rest and just enjoy your time with him.
Las montañas said…
If you change your mind about how things are going, you should call mr wrong now! :P
Anonymous said…
According to Zeus, i'm from this spinning globe on the back of Atlas ;)just kidding...

My story:

Once upon a time in the City of Muddy Convergence, lives a blur Chinese boy in a modestly charming derelict shop-house. Being less gifted in the area of writing, he keenly resolved into reading to appreciate this wonderful art.

One of his favorites past time is to indulge himself with a few hours of blogs frolicking.

On one occasion, blur Chinese boy had inadvertently stumbled upon a blog which belongs to a smoker dude called Daniel. Daniel the smoker writes lots of interesting & witty stuffs; fungusy KLCC, his idol DJ Kaskade, smoking, good ‘Gilbert’ hunting, monkey loving, his intimate relationship with the city’s notorious traffic, a particular crocodile from the lion city, his low forbearance with terrible ads, Gucci and many more.

Blur Chinese boy likes the stuffs he posted so he decided to drop by every now and then to read this particular smoker’s life periodical.

-The end-

Listen to the Dr, he's always right :) Cheers
darn ed said…
omg... i used to pinjam the whole set of Anne frm my tingkatan 2 teacher, Cikgu Mahayon again and again and again. And get moisted again and again and again !
jasmin said…
emma looks strange but i still totally dig her shoes!
thompsonboy said…
OMGZ ED, U CAN NOW PINJAM FROM ME

OMG JL...U ARE MY #1 FAN?

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton