This is beyond!

Just abit of news, I am sure Fei Mui would be proud and approve. The agency is also quite happy at the mo but who knows.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

READ WHY FEI MUI WOULD BE PROUD
READ MORE

Of course, then again these days Fei Mui is apparently into property and all those investment shit that he probably ditched his lifelong dream to fly a plane. However, he can still go for second option, drive a bus. Speaking of property, I am with him on that. It's quite fun.

I did an extensive research and prep myself with the local high end property scene last year to prepare for this project with my old agency. Of course need not to say, they have yet to run anything. The last I checked, they have reverted back to their grannie ads even though they liked what we presented. These ppl, they want to reach the statue of YTL and Setia and yet expect that to happen with just one ad. They have the cheek to ask us if this or that ad will actually move the sales of the property. Of course I wished to reply "No, because your locations sucks but at least it will help blind people for awhile that they are paying premium price for property located next to a slum" but being the professional liar that I am, I just smiled and said "any form of advertising is good for the product".

Before you go judging me and thinking that I am a two faced whore with facial thickness rivalling kuih talam, lemme tell you this. Even when you are the MD of the company also you need to act all fake and get the PR right with client. Esp more with those that you detest.

Comments

Las montañas said…
maybe we should go into the property line.. there is still some money to be made.
William said…
Ohhh, shmoozing the clients...
darn ed said…
hey.. me wish ur agency the best of luck, kay ! and yes indeed, minge is now a bersunguh-sungguh-fied property investor.
savante said…
Wah. You must be doing really well!
Will said…
OMG can u please ask fei mui to stop COPYING ME. First the flying and now property-buying.

*flip hair*

Before I call P.Diddy to settle this!

XOXOXO
Danity Kane

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton