Much Ado About This And That

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just when I thought I could breeze through work today - after all half of the state is on holiday - the only jam will be on my bread. Indeed I was feeling all dolled up (wished the car's roof is off but anyway) and took me less than 15 minutes to reach work (correction, somewhere NEAR work). Well. No such luck apparently. Good things only happen to good people. Sick selfish bitches like me only get all the worst and dramas.

First drama was at the gas station - lovely attendant mistakenly overcharged me and couldn't reverse the point back to my petrol card. Waited there for more than 20 minutes, looking pretty. At the end, he ended up paying me back my points in cash. Can you imagine driving to a station, filled up the tank and given cash return? Okay so it doesn't sound that bad but imagine. Me. Waiting. 20 minutes. Absurd. Well anyway, the second drama followed promptly when I realised where half of the state has gone to - my office viccinity.

Yes, my usual parking slots are all full and jammed by these blur matherfuckers. It's bad enough that they are lost like sotong and can't differentiate between reserved and free slots, waiting behind them is like misery since they drive 0.1km/ph when I normally go at least 40 in carpark. These matherfackers can come and do their blardy documents anytime - we have kiosk for these things but no, they have to come and disturb lovely klites such as myself.

On these matherfackers driving I can write a book. You know what? Maybe I will do that. Now, I am going back to work. The back is getting better with almost no traffic these days. I hope you have a nice day yourself.

For more of my relaxing favourites - download the fabulous Astrud Gilberto here (courtesy of Pwiwip). If only I can just drive by the beach in my fabulous gear, sun roof and all, smoking...

Comments

savante said…
You do look fabulous darling with the shades and all... :)
thompsonboy said…
*giggles* you old fox!!! *giggles*
Las montañas said…
yeah, be did you remember to slather on the suntan lotion? if not you are going to get cooked lobster shades. :)
William said…
A convertible in this haze... think twice. But then, with the ciggie and all, um, ah. nvm.
Buaya said…
Take care about the back...

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton