It's a small world after all

I just had (wait a minute, that was a few hours ago but anyway)lunch with this business associate (okay, I am using big words here but I have make it more generic as I am about to bitch so better not reveal too much, anyway)and found out that she actually have a sister who works in this other agency. I know the sister and was shocked to find out that they are related. Thank Gucci I didnt bitch about the sis...not that there is any. She's a such nice and quite fabulous too. I think she offered me a cigarette before. That's the thing about smokers. They are usually generous and friendly when it comes to smoking and lending another fellow smoker the light.

Well, it seems that she befriended this two other guy whom I quite detest. One is a baffon (is that how you spell it?) and the other is always looking sleepy. I don't mind the sleepy one but the baffon is absolutely appaling. Upstairs' Bitch told me that he's an ass. He does look like one to begin with and he always seems to have this air of importance look around him - just because he works for so and so. Where you work doesn't make the person that you are girl, you still look like a fat ah beng from Chow Kit with that hair (who cut it? Ah Lian?). But like I said, its a good thing that I kept that to myself. My mouth can really be uncharitable sometimes.

In this industry that I work in, and after hitting the big league, it seems like I know people who know people who know people. Either it's a way too small industry for comfort or it's just the way things work in the world.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Right, I am off to Alexis now...gonna meet the girls for lychee martini. Will I smoke tonight? *enters dramatic SFX*

Comments

savante said…
DAMN!!! I want my tiramisu at Alexis!
Las montañas said…
can u limit yourself to just *one* ciggie tonight?

very very tough but I'll try. :)
William said…
"It's a small world after all..." X 3

Yes, Paul, the tiramisu.....

I bet one meme that you'll do 2 sticks.
ENVY said…
WOW! i love the new look...Very nice...extremely uptodate! what happened to your pic? was just happy someome else beside me has his own pic on his blog!!! or u updated yourself to? i love the blue..envy should be blue not green anymore...envy by the way if i ever get accepted for the new thing i am going to do in my life you'll have to change my link to "hot FROM beirut" not in beirut anymore:P kisses
Buaya said…
Don't... ... ...

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton