I just got banged by 5 studs!

Like yeah right. I am so the drama but that certainly got your attention didnt it? Not that I am horny or anything but I feel all achey and fuzzy. I am hungry but not really interested with food. Am eating just for the sake for eating. Had egg & tomatoes sandwich for breakie and sup tulang mee hoon for lunch. It feels better popping pills (yeah just Vitamin Cs). Maybe I should just get a puff. Hmmm. I got my flu happy meals pack with me - a bottle of 60 tablet Redoxon (A client naturally) with a 24hrs Clearansil (is that how you spell it?). Thats what you get when you work for Pharma clients and with a sister studying pharmacy. In fact, why see the doc when you can walk up to the counter and start ordering?

It is true that when you are in pain, nothing else matters. I tried to dress up in my most fierce outfits today (Fabulous Zara long sleeve shirt with baby blue, white and red stripe and french cuffs - check. Fabulous matching Zara brown leather belt with brown leather shoes - check. Ubber fabulous Zara brown pinstripe pants, I am like so totally crazy about everything and anything pinstripe - anyway check)but it's not perking my mood at all. Not to mention the original lineup was supposed to be the black silky pinstripe Zara pants. Guess what? I am too fat to wear that anymore. So I brought it during a sale, one size too small just to force myself to be on diet but like hello, why can't I freaking fit into it any more? The morning meeting was cancelled even though I was like totally dressed up ahem..I mean prepared for it and I guess I will be heading for the 3.30 soon. Uggh!

I know, I am not interesting when I am in pain. I am not even thinking right. The whole week has been a disaster not only for the body but mind as well. Not to mention I gobbled down a whole pack of chips yesterday over a reading session of Jane Eyre. I hope I will be slighty better with abit of rest over the weekend. No going out with any of you bitches!!!

I have so many things to write. I am working on an 'article' and two reviews as well. Oh where is the ciggie, for god fucking sake just pass me the box!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

Las montañas said…
aiyoh.. had been reading ciggie-free posts until this one. you are tempting me too.
thompsonboy said…
u smoke also one meh?
Las montañas said…
social. but when i come to msia, the temptation is much greater.
thompsonboy said…
how cum? other than the fact it is way cheaper here, I can't see why.
Las montañas said…
bec here in the little red dot.. most places includig open air spaces are considered smoking-free (not permitted) places.
William said…
You're quite the Zara whore, aren't you? :P

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton