GREEN with ENVY

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was about to bitch about something which has been bothering me for awhile. I am guessing an self confessed work-love-whore would have gone through this phase at least once in their work slaving life.

I am J.O.S.E. What is jose? well, click here and you will know.

Anyway, I am jose but I can't really explain it here because it's all work related. I can choose to write a story or a poem for that matter and weave everything into it but I am in no mood for nursery rhyme. It's just so frustrating that sometimes it's clearly that you love and cherish your work (even more hardworking for that matter) than some bitches who obviously had it easy (I mean like, they enter an International agency immediately while some bitches like me have to be rejected over and over and over and over again till I got my first lucky break) and yet they seem to go places.

I would say that I am *quite* a nice person, yes I am nice standing next to Cruella here who looks down on people and only hangs out with certain other alpha bitches from the pack. No beta and gamma for this bitch. So where did I went wrong?

Anyway, no time to think about that. I am off now. As for smoking or not yesterday...please take a guess.

Comments

Buaya said…
Hmm... I hope not... But somehow I think you did... Hee... :p
ENVY said…
MMM i didnt understand what ur trying to say here! what about his CD? envy is confused!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton