Child's Play

I must confess that apart from being many things (adman, slut, fashion slave, lazy), I am also quite a mummy's boy. It's bad enough that me mum spoils me rotten and that I pull some tricks once in awhile with her because I know she will succumb to it, it gets worst when I am still behaving like that I am 5. Mine you, not 15 but 5. I guess it doesn't help when me mum still treats me and my sister like kids. It was just the other day that she asked my sister if she would want a glass paper lantern since she's buying one for the neighbour's kid. Mind you, I am 25. My sister is 23.

But having said that, we still have a Pikachu latern - leftover from the festival a few years back. And depending on how I am feeling today, I might just go around with my latern. I guess the thing that so called encourage such childish behaviour is the fact that I don't really feel my age. Of course I have my more serious and adult side but seriously, it doesn't feel too different from when I was 15. My sister is also a culprit when it comes to childish behaviour since indirectly she supports it even though she rolled her eyes ocassionaly and my parents never make it a point to tell me how childish these things are as well. I wondered if I will behave like that when I am 35?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Talking about playing, I had the chance to catch a few minutes of this silly show on TV. Tired of watching people playing with each another's feelings on TV show? Why not bring it locally and make lots of money from it? I knew about this ages ago since I was hanging out quite often in NTV studio a few months back for a couple shows commisioned by my Client. Anyway I never knew that this guy whom I have been eye-ing quite often was actually a contestant from that silly show. He is of course eliminated already. My manager did pointed that out when he caught me gawking my eyes (bless his soul, my manager is so fabulous and like the best manager in the whole wide world and no there's no attraction there, he has a bf already la) on him as he queue up to pay. Apprently according to his profile/friendster - he's 28 and a lawyer. Well, thats double yum already for me. But a bit short. Nevertheless, nice to look at esp when he's in his office wear. Straight. Naturally. I think he looks better in person though.

All said and done though, the show is so badly produced, it lacks quality and originality. Don't get me started on the men which they picked. One looked like a goldfish and the other can very well replace Tigger from Winnie The Pooh cartoon series. People, this is by no means a reflection of the guys here in KL. We have plenty of hot and cute guys but I guess they have more dignity than to join a half past six show hosted by this wannabie, model turn crap - Stephanie Chai. I admit that I used to find her hot in the Celcom ads but she was like perpertually trying to be sexy and it's just disgusting. Like my Celcom boys said, Natasha Hudson is a better Celcom girl. Couldn't agree more.

After tuning in for a couple of minutes, the only thing that I am left with is a bad after taste and a change of channel. And that's rich considering the worst known after taste - smoking doesn't even come that close. Love perhaps? Perhaps not. Definetely never.

Comments

savante said…
Just don't get the dog :)
William said…
As long as you don't tell me that roll on the floor, stomp your feet when you don't get what you want... Heh.
nyonyapenang said…
"awwww....come, come let mommy clean your hingus."
your mom does that?

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton