we interupt our programming...

...for this community message.

I, Daniel (aka the whore, the adman, the ciggie and whack queen)would like to apologise because I have not been updating myself (like check on it ala Beyonce)on my smoking pattern.

It is extremely ironic and dissapointing that the whole purpose of this blog is to talk about me and my ciggie and yet half of it was spend complaning and on men talk. This is beyond rude and extremely appaling behaviour.

Well, just a quick update. I did smoked on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. But funny thing is, it wasnt as enjoyable as it used to be. Thursday and Friday, I didnt feel the need to smoke. I think I am gaining weight too (bummer!)

All said and done, if I dont go drinking, I should be safe. Even when Upstairs' Bitch killed off 4 ciggie on our way to Mid Valley (mind you, I work quite near that place), I didnt feel the need to bum it off her. But then again this is because I am very free. When shit hits the fan at work, only God knows what will happen.

Thank you.

You can now return to your normal programming. This community message has been brought to you by my fabulous tasting Malboro Menthol. 20s. RM7.40. Yum. Okok, I will stop now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
all i want is a room somewhere, far away from the cold night air,
with one enormous chair,

aooo... wouldn't it be loverly.

lots of choclates for me to eat. lots of coal makin lotsa heat
warm face, warm hands warm feet

aoo... wouldn't it be loverly. loverly... loverly.
nyonyapenang said…
i thought when you're free you'll tend to smoke more - as in when the hands are free, you'll reach for that stick of ciggie, no?
savante said…
Glad our motivational speech has helped you cut down. Somewhat. :P
Anonymous said…
What's so good about cigs anyway? It smells awful, it gives you cancer and it stains your teeth (a big BLOW to a perfect looking princess). Do you actually get any "relief" from smoking? If you want to cope with stress and shits alike, wouldn't it be better to take Vitamin C supplements which have been proven to help instead of getting those harmful chemicals into your body. Tsk tsk...the worst thing is you're even killing the people around you. It's not like they ask for it or anything! Seriously, smoking is over-rated!
William said…
An improvement. No smoking pics.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton