Test me

Just a quick update, wanted to bitch about today's traffic again...my god, left the house at 9.30am. I repeat. 9.30. NINE THIRTY. HALF PAST NINE.

Still jam.
All the way.
To work.
Reason.
Just because.
Joy.

Anyway, today was abit fun because I managed to go to BSC for a quick lunch with Upstair's Bitch. She wanted to do some market visit and buy competitor's product. We ended up having sandwiches because I need to rush back for a meeting. I just love having bread and stuff for lunch. Thank god Subway is nearby. Speaking of that makes me really hungry now - I only had one ciggie and been eating like pig. I shouldn't hang out with Upstair's Bitch. She will smoke in shower if its possible. Bitch!

Anyway, a quick one...online corridor research, can you guys tell me what product this is? Answer(s) in the comment please.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, so I rushed back to office and jumped into my car and drove like mad cow all the way to Glenmarie. It was already 1.37pm. Meeting supposed to be at 2.00pm. Managed to reach there on time though. My first sitting for retail audit with Client on my own. It's the same thing again. Market share went up, went down, this factor, that factor. But it's all good. Back then, I don't even know what the heck is retail audit, let alone attend one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, I just love my job. It's not THAT stressful and glamourous as you would like to think. I enjoy working under stress. But at the end of the day, there's nothing like the advertising business.

Comments

William said…
Listerine?

You had a "foot-long"? :D
savante said…
Isn't that some listerine citrus mouthwash?

Does that win me a prize? Like an all night stay with Dominic Lau?
thompsonboy said…
Dominique Devereaux from Dynasty got la!!!
nyonyapenang said…
listerinnnne.....

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton