Oriental Beauties

Yes dear readers, I am in much better condition as compared to yesterday even though some motherfacker son of the bastard bitch's car died on THE FUCKING FLYOVER again this morning. These matherfackers will never learn.

Apart from that nasty and there was also my so-called-sister-Cookie giving me the aeroplane treatment to our lunch appointment at BSC. Like I was so looking forward to Alexis. Nevermind. We are so doing slumber party this weekend. One tub of KFC (OMG we are so GUTSY) and two tub of ice creams with OC marathon.

Right, I was just compiling some traditional Chinese holidays for my boss and god, like Moon Cake festival is like not too far away. There's really something beautiful about the moon and the whole festival that makes me feel oh so romantic. No, I am no werewolf. Wouldn't it be lovely to stroll around in a park with a lovely man, deeply immersed in each another's conversation and smiles? But then my version will probably end with someone getting robbed in the park or some shit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, today my AM passed me the new phone to test out (the foodchain goes like this - my AD have it first then my AM and then me). I won't be commenting on the phone. After all one shouldn't talk about their client or product in the public. Besides passing me new phone, there was a few stuff (more work!!!) which he passed to me. Lately I have been looking at this Korean bitch for my work until I feel like puking. But it's a good puke. More work, more joy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course I can't find a picture of our dear Miss Lee smoking but she was quite ass-kicking in her Sympathy for Lady Vengeance's role.

Speaking of Miss Lee, I met up (NO, not Miss Lee) but with some cute suppliers today to develop this DM thing. Anyway, they are oh so the beng but gosh...one of them is like really cute. That really stirred(is there such word?) some lust in me. I so need to have some bedroom action...like NOW! Maybe I should like call him up? Hell, I will take both of them at one go. Yeah in my next lifetime maybe. Sigh, Chinese men...so the cute but so the Chinese. I guess they are alright for sex as long as they don't talk.

Now, back to work...back to work.

Comments

QUIK! said…
I absolutely love that lovely laydies cheongsam piccie! It's so glam that put all glam laydies in present time to toilet bowl shame!

I DEMAND a cheongsam party when I'm back! However I doubt I can wear my mom's 18 inch waist cheong sam
Charles Wong said…
Daniel-san, is your job really that stressful and demanding? How demanding can meeting 2 cute girls be? Lots of people envy guys in the ad-line u know. But what do I know, envy ain't a good thing, heh heh...
Anonymous said…
i dreamt of my workmate and me in the toilet. slapping each others thingie. :X i guess it's a sign.
savante said…
Hey! Aren't you the Chinese man too? :P But hey, I know exactly what you mean about Ah Beng Central. Just fuck me against teh wall but keep yer mouth shut.

Aeroplane treatment. Bwahahahah.

Paul
jasmin said…
read this on some blog and immediately thought of you LOL -

>> “How much do you smoke?”

“About a two packs a day.”

“Ever thought about quitting?”

“Nope. I’m not a quitter.” (wink)
http://intueri.org/
thompsonboy said…
Charles darling, it's guys...guys...I don't lust over girls. Tsk! Tsk!
William said…
My best friend's favourite quote, "So cina".

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton