I'm Not Dead!

At the risk of sounding like Pink, yes I need to say that I am not dead since I have been so dedicated to this lil blog for like 2 weeks and suddenly no entry? Speaking of Pink, here's a lovely picture of her smoking. Of course everyone knows that she has recently quit smoking. Good for her. We shall all cheers and light up!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What have I been up to? Work. What else. Its good to work late, go home late, hardly eat and wake up feeling like I have never touched the bed. Now this is what I called normal. It's nothing major, since I have reassigned with a new portfolio to handle so there are bound to have so work here and there.

On Monday, as I stubbed my 5th cigarette of the day (yes sigh) perhaps out of boredom or being abit lost lately, I have decided that enough is enough.

Whatever it is, if I cant smoke and still look a million bucks like Miss Lohan here, I might as well quit. Look at her, now that's just perfection. She's a goddess of ciggie and self destructive behaviour. I can try but end up looking like a crack whore. So if the crack whore image aint working, time to move on.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This type of self destructive behaviour - together with binge eating, sleeping late and just plain lazy to move that fat ass of mine will cost me my life soon. After all, the reason why I wanted to quit the habit is because I want to live a better life. Well, I decided that ages ago.

Ladies and gents, I am about to embark on something so shockingly unimaginable - I can't even mention that unspeakable here. No one will believe me or their mouth will just drop in awe if they were to find out what I had in mind. For now, it's all wrapped up. This will take abit of planning. The execution depended on many variables. But whatever it, its all good. It's about time. Watch this space. It's not going to be easy. In fact not easy at all as I have just found out today.

I am young enough to try many things anew. After all, I am a guy who can't:

1. Swim
2. Cycle
3. Blow a gum into those cute bubble
4. Sing
5. Puff smoke out in halo shape - okay, okay, so this is NOT something I should learn up.

Yes, people. Yours truly isn't perfect at all. People think that I am. Just take a look at me - perfect hair, perfect job, fabulous hair and outfit(yeah right Mr Deluded!) . Nope there's plenty that I don't know how to do and I will conquer it all - one at a time. Great, no more KFCs. Sigh.

And yes, what have I found here? Thank god Mr Irwin is not alive to see this crap.
Nope, I am not a fan. I only watch Discovery and NGC (if you don't know what it stand for, then don't bother to even ask)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So anyway, chins up or me...stole some songs here and there. Been listening to Miss Simpson. Nope, I can't find a picture of her smoking because Miss Fish or Chicken here is a spokeperson for anti smoking (as pictured in this community message poster).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Two songs which I quite like - Public Affair is an all out song that makes me want to out on some short shorts and rollerblade while eating ice cream. Almost. Maybe rollerblade and smoke. After all if I can dance, smoke and drink at the same time, nothing is impossible. Another one is this 'inspiring' song. Check out the lyrics:

I don't need somebody to complete me
I complete myself
Nobody has got to belong to somebody else
Love don't mean changing who you are to be
Who somebody wants you to be
Nobody has got to belong to nobody


You tell em girl! Anyway, better be back to work.

Download Jessica here

Comments

Anonymous said…
i think they rollerskate not rollerblade. ;p i am such a lil' bitch for correcting it! i can teach you to swim and cycle go on singing? but not the blowing bit? ;p *muah!
thompsonboy said…
Oh right! *lights up*

How would I know? I don't even blade or skate. BAH!
cookieboy said…
Well girl we can do it together since I can't too.
Anonymous said…
*muah i luv u too daniel! ;)
QUIK! said…
Rollerblading are so in nowadays!
William said…
1. Swim - working on that
2. Cycle - I didn't cycle after my bicycle broke in half when I was 5. Don't ask me how that happened.
3. Blow a gum into those cute bubble - ages since I did it, but I think I still can
4. Sing - Define "sing"
5. Puff smoke out in halo shape - N/A

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton