I normally wouldn't do this kind of thing

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As an unwritten rule, I normally cringed when people post lyrics and stuff (mostly because I think they have nothing better to say, well I do have alot to say but I am not about to entertain the demons in my head so there) but hey I just caught this song by The Killers and its really good. The whole album, image and video comes together in a concept. Of course the new sound is really 80s hence the look. I really love the treatment they did for the video...very nice unlike the usual teeny gloss we get from US (you know those wannabe punk rock with mascara and shit, so shitty and too many I couldnt be arsed to remember their names).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Watch The Video Here

But of course everyone already know the funny lyrics from Somebody Told Me (...you have a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend...hmmm). They teamed with the wonderful Stuart Price again for a fabulous (yes, how gay) Jacque Lu Cont/Thin White Duke mix.


You sit there in your heartache
Waitin' on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways
You play forgiveness
Watch it, now here he comes
He doesn't look a thing like Jesus
But he talks like a gentleman
Like you imagined
When you were young


Download When We Were Young (Jacque Lu Cont Mix)
Download Somebody Told Me (many mixes)

P.S. 5 Days clear of smoking!!!

Comments

Las montañas said…
wat, you listen to 80s music?

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton