I CRACK

Initially, I thought of writing something really angry. I was alright for the better half of the day. But even after leaving at 7.50pm and still got stucked in the jam - my mood really got the best of me. Coupled with the realisation that I am two and a half months pregnant for the rest of my life and to come back home finding the lights not working and dad hogging the showers. I just wanted to scream:

Why dad chosed to shower on purpose when I reach home? Why do I have to waste precious time waiting for my turn? What am I going to do? I am fucking tired!
Why are the lights not fucking working when we pay good money for it?
Why are stupid people allowed to drive? Can't they fucking service their car so it won't fucking breakdown esp on a two lane flyover?
Why am I so fat? Sitting down in my car, I can feel the huge 'baby' inside? Why am I not born better looking?
Who would want a fat cow like me? Should I fucking change so that I can nab myself a man? Fuck them then? Why do fucking ugly and fucking fat and fucking nasty people can nab themselves a fella when I can't? What is fucking wrong with me? Why am I so full of shit - loves complaining and whining?
No one fucking wants a fucking complaining bitch - I will get bunch of shits
Why even if I tried my very fucking best, the most I get is failure after failure? Why can't I control my feelings and relationships?
Why can't I just fucking work for it? Why doesn't it work that way? Why all the stupid oh you will get someone shit don't register in my mind?
Why isnt my mind occupied with lots of happy things? Didnt I spend like monies on this and that? When is it fucking coming? Why am I always the bridesmaid and never the bride? Why do people always misunderstood me for something that I am not? WHY THE FUCKING WHY?
Why isn't there more work for me? Why am I still writing job req and I am still doing office boy role? Why have I not written a creative brief and strategy paper till now? Why I am 25 and still an executive? When will I ever handle a blue chip account instead of shit account? Why can't I ever afford a fucking Gucci?
Why am I so ungrateful? Why shouldnt I be more happy? Why why why why why why It's no longer fucking to read about me no more, so? Fuck you then..I can fucking complain if I want to. Fuck fuck fuck. Why the fuck do I sound like an uneducated classless bitch who loves to swear?

I blame it on an empty stomach. Everything became fine after dinner. I am also blaming it on ciggies. Only had one today. I am really fucked. God. I am also blaming it on the books I read. Fuck faggot books. I should stick to something really fun.

I am feeling much better now. Tomorrow, I shall write to a long lost friend. Here's over to you Annie...you classy bitch!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

Anonymous said…
dearest deary dear dan.

every coin has 2 sides, so is every situation in life. ;p
savante said…
faggot books are depressing, aren't they?
Las montañas said…
you think u are fat? hey, welcome to the tummy club! anyway hope everything's back to normal for you.
QUIK! said…
honey if he is fat, the rest of the world are fuckin obese and probably DEAD by now.

and can u fucken remove that word verification. lyke ur blog is not THAT popular for people to SPAM.
William said…
Hmm, sounds familiar. LDP. Unser. Western Digital Flyover.

Rage. Not andropause I hope. Hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton