Chech, 1 cent only!

This just in. Only 1 cent per stick hike in ciggie pricing. Not too bad. But it shouldn't make any difference to me cause I am quiting, remember? GODDAMMIT!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh right, another thing which I am so proud of (other than the price makes no difference to me..because I am quiting)is this 'old' new watch which my sister just got. Look at it. Damn old school. I remembered wearing one of these goody when I was in primary school. Of course it's not expensive and in fact look cheap next to the rows of Tags that everyone is sporting these days but hey, I like it. Maybe I am cheap.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

savante said…
Look away from the evil cigarette! Look away!
Charles Wong said…
All the best Daniel-san. Smoking will burn a hole in your lungs and pocket.
OMG like they should increase the price to like RM10 per stick, and not like just a minging 1 sen increase...
Las montañas said…
time to do the pipe! haha

in 50 years time.. that watch will rival a new tag in price

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton