Why I wanna marry #2 Takeshi Kaneshiro [金城武]

This might sound like a no brainer but really while he is one of the best looking Asian male out there, I am not like super crazy about him. If you know me by now, you would know that I am not into that longish hair that he's been keeping for awhile.

Photobucket

Short hair does it for me...and plus he has the capacity and capability to keep some decent facial hair so that's extra plus plus for me. But what striked a chord in me would be these pictures, candidly taken in Cannes this year. Love how the sunlight hit the fact, he's not super pale like most Chinese dudes (okok, so he's not exactly Chinese but...), it's almost like a healthy glow meets mini tanish (ok some might argue it's the oil on the face but whatever!) Love love love!

Photobucket

Credit: http://00o00.blogspot.com/2011/05/takeshi-kaneshiro-at-64th-annual-cannes.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton