Feels Like Forever

This could be a I’m Not Dead Part 309467 but somehow the reasoning behind why I have not been updating my blog is plain and simple. Too tired. Sick of staring at the computer. Prefer to sleep and then there’s my sister who just came back from the States. So perhaps a bit of update is indeed due. Not that I am entirely in the right mood.

The thing is I left office rather early, around 9.30pm ish and I was like fuck it, I have enough. I will come by tomorrow slightly early and sort out all these shits. Something that you will never hear me say during my previous agency’s days.
It’s not like this agency is that bad but recapping from the first day that I came in until today – I felt like I have been working for months. Need not to say that I miss the old face and my familiar clique and all, people here isn’t that bad actually. There are good and bad. Perhaps it’s the culture that I have yet to adapt to. I also have to watch out for some people. Bigger place, more bitches and more politic-ing. Not that I was ever part of any.

Well, there’s plenty of cute guys and as much as I want to update you with every single details of the sick fantasy that I have dreamt up, I am just too knackered. At one point, I felt like giving up. I really miss miss miss miss miss my old place. Talking to my ex-colleagues made me wanted to cry. It was that bad. But I sucked it all up. Strong. Fight it. I know I was here for a reason. I was even toying with the notion that if my ex agency ever ask me back, I won’t think twice. On the conditions of not handling my old accounts of course. So that was last week. Anyway, just crazy thinking.

After all, I was innit for the creative. It was the passion and the fuel for me to continue what I do. In the meantime I have to suck it all up. There are plenty to complain about but again I surprised myself for being so accommodating to the shortcomings which I wouldn’t have accepted during my first job. Surprised at my own ability to be patient. Surprised that I didn’t cry at all.
I really need to sit down and do a proper update. Pictures, bitching and all. There are some ads that I have seen lately which I wanted to bitch about and then there’s all loot from US. Oh well, when I get thing settled and all.

Comments

Janvier said…
Yo, take care! One step at a time and just think back to the loot!

Maybe you need a good massage to ease up.
Buaya said…
Take care! And congrats for starting to adapt... :)
Anonymous said…
cheer up and best of luck :)
savante said…
Takes a while to get used to a new place. I was pretty miserable when I first came here as well. Hope you'll adjust to the place soon!
chiselstone said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
drownedglass said…
Hang in there. If the rewards are there then it would be worth it. Just keep it up and don't let it get you down too much. You'll be okay :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton