I’ve just finished munching on some crap, right after dinner at that. Terrible terrible. I have no idea why but I am really hungry these days. So I eat a little or next to none lunch, completely cut out eating rice and a teeny bit at night but that shouldn’t be the excuse for anyone to binge later on right? Oh not forgetting the 2 piece KFC that I had last Sunday, I don’t know why but even though I hardly care about food, there’s one thing that will get to me, fried chicken. KFC esp, even though it’s really crap and all but god, I can really finish 4 piece on my own. Speaking of it makes me really hungry now…… Well, I thought I wouldn’t have time to write anything but somehow once you start writing, everything seems to flow out just like that. I am extremely proud of myself today. Fei Mui has received part 1 of his Surprise Birthday/Xmas gift and it turned out better than I thought. While it’s not the most expensive thing on earth but I know he will sure to like it. That’s the thing ...
Comments