Monday, October 10, 2016

Chopsticking it

Lunchtime Lowdown: Chopstick Diner

Whoever said eating clean is a challenge has obviously never tried Chopstick Diner, which specializes in salad-based lunch boxes delivered directly to your doorstep. I had the half-half, which offers a classic Caesar salad with grilled chicken, and freshly made Vietnamese spring rolls. Add to that a Wholesome Box of springy rice noodles, and you have a complete healthful meal! Check them out at www.chopstickdiner.com VERDICT: The dishes are a lovely alternative to fattening local Malaysian foods, so if you want to eat clean and eat green, Chopstick Diner has got you covered. The food doesn't feel very rich, but it's very filling. Feels as if you ate the world, but there's nothing to feel guilty about. ;) P/S: I had super fun editing this video. For once -- I decided to give my video an EDM feel. ;) DISCLOSURE: I was not compensated for this post, however, I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way. # # # Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe to see more from my channel. :) ⭐️ Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/sharmineishak ⭐️ Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sharmineishak ⭐️ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IshakSharmine ⭐️ Email: sharmineishak@gmail.com Please e-mail me or comment on this video if you have any requests of what you would like me to try next!

Posted by Sharmine Ishak Eats the World on Sunday, October 9, 2016

No comments: